Updated March 27, 2014
Grand Marais Community Central
and RV Park
Hours of Operation:
Closed for the Season.
Reopening May 2014.
We can be contacted via email. See our CONTACTS page.
About Grand Marais Community Central:
GMCC opened in October,2010 as Phase 1 of the Destination Grand Marais Project. The RV Park phase opened in May, 2012.
The facility is located on Highway #12 in the heart of Grand Marais, near the west gate to Grand Beach. It houses:
- A Travel Manitoba satellite office - a visitor travel centre with information both local and provincial
- The Lake Winnipeg Aquarium
- The Grand Marais Area Heritage Room
- RV Park Registration Office
- The Living360 Centre
- Public Washroom facilities
The grounds contain walking paths, picnic benches and the future home of the Don Burdeny Memorial Park.